Saturday, November 12, 2005

Broken up, Day 60

I can't be like the other girls
My sweetness is inside
When it seems i'm resolved and,
You can't pierce my hide
I go home alone
And then I start to cry

I can't take a compliment
I'm so ungracious that way
I can't swallow jesting insults
My skin is thin that way
I can accommodate your life
My heart is spacious that way
But i can't live for you
My head is strong that way

I give into silence,
My heart is heavy that way
I try and talk through the spaces
I'm very social that way
I don't please myself often
I'm desperate that way
When i get low, i often get high
But when it comes down
I can't fight it, just cry

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:51 PM  
Blogger 100hands said...

increase, delete, escape, defeat. such powerful emotions, here. well done, black magic woman. ;)

3:05 PM  
Blogger Gander said...

A queen amoung geese,
You are beautiful,
By the way.

6:31 PM  
Blogger Boomsa Happy said...

What a lovely. I am pride of you and I agree with Gander.

The word verification man is asking me to type 'zomycur', and I'm finding that very funny under the meek influence of one brandy and two glasses of watermelon juice.

11:23 PM  
Blogger Rat said...

You are not like the other girls and thats why you are so special :)

9:55 AM  
Blogger WishfulThinker said...

more power to you! i wonder if you even know remember me now...??

7:09 PM  
Blogger Tartrazina said...

tight hugses Ms.Kat...

3:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm, I think you have some potential, lose the rhymes or at least the need to rhyme. let me have a look at your other stuff.
N

12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

she is everyone
you r unique tht way

rohit kailash

11:11 PM  
Blogger earthbound misfit said...

wow.i felt that.

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home