Saturday, November 12, 2005

Broken up, Day 60

I can't be like the other girls
My sweetness is inside
When it seems i'm resolved and,
You can't pierce my hide
I go home alone
And then I start to cry

I can't take a compliment
I'm so ungracious that way
I can't swallow jesting insults
My skin is thin that way
I can accommodate your life
My heart is spacious that way
But i can't live for you
My head is strong that way

I give into silence,
My heart is heavy that way
I try and talk through the spaces
I'm very social that way
I don't please myself often
I'm desperate that way
When i get low, i often get high
But when it comes down
I can't fight it, just cry

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:51 PM  
Blogger 100hands said...

increase, delete, escape, defeat. such powerful emotions, here. well done, black magic woman. ;)

3:05 PM  
Blogger Sharmon said...

A queen amoung geese,
You are beautiful,
By the way.

6:31 PM  
Blogger Rat said...

You are not like the other girls and thats why you are so special :)

9:55 AM  
Blogger A and A said...

more power to you! i wonder if you even know remember me now...??

7:09 PM  
Blogger Tartrazina said...

tight hugses Ms.Kat...

3:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm, I think you have some potential, lose the rhymes or at least the need to rhyme. let me have a look at your other stuff.
N

12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

she is everyone
you r unique tht way

rohit kailash

11:11 PM  
Blogger earthbound misfit said...

wow.i felt that.

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home